What can I shoot at the range?
A. The pistol ranges are rated up to .300 WIN MAG and the rifle range up to .50 BMG. Black powder, tracer/incendiary, armor piercing
Do you have guns to rent?
A. You bet. We have a full assortment of rental guns from handguns to machine guns! Our goal is to offer a rental version of every model that is for sale in the store along with the exotics. If you test drive a car before you buy it, why shouldn’t your personal protection get the same treatment? Currently have a line of Glock and Smith & Wesson rentals and working on many other manufacturers.
Is shooting inside safe?
A. Shooting inside poses some unique challenges to make it a safe environment. Red River Range has met and exceeded those challenges being almost safer than shooting outdoors. Our shooting stalls are deeper than the industry standard offering more protection and privacy. The light breeze at your back is our ventilation system moving 100% FRESH air down range taking the contaminated air away from our guests and employees resulting in NO smoke and NO gunpowder smell. Our vigilant but unobtrusive range safety officers will keep a keen eye on everyone’s safety and are there to lend a hand when called on.
I've never shot a gun before, can I come to the range?
A. Not only can you come to the range, we encourage you to come. There is no need to be intimidated. Let one of our team members know you are wanting to learn and they will make sure you are taken care of.
DO you teach classes at the range?
A. Absolutely! Red River Range offers a complete lineup of training opportunities catering to novice thru the most experienced shooters. We have both shooting and non-shooting classes such as emergency preparedness and medicine, reloading and archery.
Archery? You mean I can shoot a bow at the Range?
A. Yep! Red River Range will have two outdoor archery areas to learn and practice and offer several 3D target lanes simulating various hunting conditions.
Do I have to be a member to shoot at the range?
Can I upgrade my membership if I decide to add the clan?
Absolutely! Just pay the difference
How many Charter memberships are there? Will the price go up once the range is open?
Can I gift a membership?
A. And why wouldn’t you!?
What are the range rules?
1. All Federal, State and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
2. In an effort to maintain a safe environment, Range Staff must be obeyed.
3. Range Staff has the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition and equipment.
4. Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm Safety at ALL times.
- Treat ALL guns as if they are loaded.
- Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to shoot.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Load and unload firearms ONLY on the firing line and in your shooting lane.
6. ALL firearms must be pointed downrange at ALL times
7. ALL firearms must be cleared and breach open when removed from the firing line.
8. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range.
9. If any malfunction should occur while on the range, leave the malfunctioning weapon on the tray, pointed down range and contact the Range Staff.
10. No drawing from a holster and firing unless certified by Range Staff.
11. No shooting objects on the floor, walls or ceiling.
12. No one is allowed forward of the firing line at any time.
13. Be sure you are using the correct ammo for your gun. Tracer or armor piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited. Ammo must be brass cased. NO steel or aluminum cased ammo allowed.
14. Hand loads are only allowed in the rifle bay on lane 19 after certification by Range Staff or while participating in officially sanctioned events i.e. USPSA etc.
15. Shooters may collect their personal brass as long as they do not disrupt the shooters around them or create safety hazard.
16. No one will be permitted on the range if they are under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
17. A parent or legal guardian must accompany shooters under the age of 18.
18. If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others, you are not permitted on the range.
19. Only one loaded firearm at the firing line at a time.
20. No open toed shoes allowed on the range.
21. Be courteous of other shooters around you on the range.
22. Notify Range Staff of any unsafe practices on the range.
23. All Class III weapons must be checked by Range Staff prior to entering the range.
24. NO blackpowder firearms are permitted on the range.
Keep your firearms running great with the assistance of our gunsmith. Some of the services provided will be:
Safety and function checks
Aftermarket trigger and sight installs
Base, rings and scope installation
Bore sighting/sight in
Terms of Services
Contract Term is one full year from date of opening. A $100.00 cancellation fee will be applied for any canceled membership. All monthly fees will require automatic withdrawal and will be taken out either the 1st or 15th of every month. Having a Credit Card or Bank Card on file is required. Monthly payment option will not begin until the facility opens. Annual Memberships will be renewed at current pricing.