Call Us 318-716-3111
COVID-19 AND STATEWIDE SHUTDOWN UPDATE
Red River Range will remain OPEN. According to Proclamation Number 33 JBE 2020, “Businesses consistent with guidance from Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) may remain open and individuals may leave their residence to perform any work necessary to provision, operate, and maintain these businesses.” “Firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and security” are consistent with the CISA guidance.
A large percentage of our client base is local law enforcement and first responders, both agency and individual. In order to continue to serve them as well as citizens at large, we will remain open. Based on the guidelines set forth in the proclamation, we will change the way our operations are conducted.
Effective until further notice the following restrictions will be in place:
– Hours of operation will be cut to Tues-Sat, 10:00 am-6:00 pm, CLOSED Sunday and Monday.
– We will cut available lanes from 19 to 10, 4 in each pistol bay and only 2 in the rifle bay while enforcing a strict 1-hour limit. This will allow for proper distancing and keep occupancy to less than 10 including our Range Safety Officer.
– Occupancy in the retail area will be limited to 10.
– Training classes will be limited to 9 students to allow for proper distancing and keep group sizes to 10 or less.
– Aggressive cleaning protocols will continue by disinfecting all hard surfaces, floors, door handles/doors, shooting stalls and target controllers, workbenches, retail counter, rental firearms, computers, etc. hourly and after each guest has departed their shooting stall.
We are working with our suppliers to make sure we continue to have range ammo as well as trying to source additional bulk and defense ammo for sale. While we are seeing some modest price increases, we are working hard to keep our prices flat. The majority of our pistol inventory has been depleted but we do have additional firearms on order and awaiting delivery. Inventories at our distributors have also been decimated and shipping times are running a week plus behind.
We firmly believe every citizen should exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. But the right to own a firearm and the ability to protect yourself and family comes with much responsibility. Proper training and practice is that responsibility. Law enforcement agencies across the country have stated they will no longer be making arrests for anything less than a felony. Criminals are being early released from jails. IF things truly turn bad, you are your own first responder. No one is coming to save you. To all the first time gun owners…get training. We are here to support you and educate you.
We appreciate everyone’s continued patronage, patience and support during this craziness. Please support your local eateries, help your neighbor, only take what you NEED at the store and be kind. Our prayers to all.